InfraGard Orlando Members Alliance, Inc. (“InfraGard Orlando”) is a nonprofit 501(c) 3 organization and we rely on contributions from corporate sponsors to help defray the costs such as food and beverages for chapter meetings, venue rental fees for chapter meetings and business operations (insurance, banking, hosting). Our sponsorship program is designed to provide our partners with targeted exposure; numerous value added benefits, and the chance to make a positive impact in the communities they serve.
|SILVER PACKAGE||GOLD PACKAGE|
Sponsorship Program for the Participants
The mission of InfraGard Orlando Members Alliance, Inc. is in alignment with that of the national InfraGard program, the Orlando Chapter’s core mission is to improve and extend information sharing between private industry and the government, particularly the FBI, to the furtherance of protecting critical national infrastructures.
A 501(c)3 organization, InfraGard does not charge membership dues and relies on donations from sponsors in order to have a working budget.
- InfraGard Orlando Members Alliance, Inc. sponsorships are valid for one year and renewable on an annual basis.
- Sponsorships and sponsoring organizations must be compatible and consistent with the mission and focus of InfraGard.
- Sponsors are responsible for providing the deliverables associated with their benefits in a timely manner.
- InfraGard Orlando reserves the right to exercise policy control over marketing and communications and is not obligated to support products, services or activities of sponsoring organizations that are deemed to not to be in the interest of our members.
- The InfraGard name and service mark and logo are governed by strict licensing agreements and may not be used by sponsors as a representation, endorsement or other affiliation unless pre-approved by the InfraGard Orlando Board of Directors.
- InfraGard Orlando reserves the right to adjust sponsorship benefits as necessary.
- National InfraGard presentation guidelines will apply.
- Member attendance is not guaranteed.
Sponsorship Requirements (All Levels)
- Sponsors agree with the InfraGard Orlando Members Alliance, Inc. mission.
- Sponsors agree to focusing on improving professional knowledge and expertise in critical infrastructure through an education-oriented rather than sales approach.
- InfraGard Orlando Members Alliance, Inc. will not provide membership or meeting attendee lists.
- Sponsors agree to promote services and products to InfraGard Orlando members only after express permission of those members to be solicited has been received. This is also known as the “opt-in” policy. In conjunction with the opt-in policy, Sponsors also agree to adhere to a “no-spam” and Chapter private policies. Also, membership names, contact information, and distribution lists will not be shared under any circumstances under this program.
- InfraGard Orlando logo may not be utilized or displayed without written approval from the InfraGard Orlando Executive Board under this program.
- To emphasize InfraGard’s educational mission, except for table displays for Silver and Gold sponsors, sponsor or product-specific “standalone” displays or showcases are not permitted at any events.
- InfraGard Orlando reserves the right to amend its sponsorship program at any time, and abuse of the program could result in expulsion from the program, with no refund of sponsorship fee to the Sponsor.
- InfraGard Orlando has agreed to abide by terms of membership required by InfraGard National Members Alliance (INMA), of which the InfraGard Orlando is a part. From time to time, terms of membership may cause changes to this sponsorship program. Accordingly, InfraGard Orlando reserves the right to modify this sponsorship program to maintain compliance with INMA provisions.
Thank you for your interest in becoming an InfraGard Orlando sponsor. If you have any questions or would like further information on becoming a sponsor, please use the “Contact Us” page.
Apply by Mail and Paypal "Donate Now" Button - Coming Soon